The latest in baby and tot fashions, celebrity baby favorites, new baby product reviews, and baby boutique sales and promotions

Saturday, June 2, 2007


I just love my newest find from Noodle & Boo. I confess- I bought this after reading that Gwyneth Paltrow uses it on her own kids. It must be good if she uses it - right? Noodle & Boo are the makers of sweet smelling, gentle skin and hair care products. They even make a great gift box with all their best sellers inside. I love sending this out to my friends who have had a new baby. I love using the super gentle shampoo and conditioning hair polish on my daughter, Annabel's hair. She has super fine and somewhat out of control hair that is amazingly tamed by Noodle & Boo's products. I like the stuff so much, I stocked my e-boutique with it. Find it at Avannabel Baby .

No comments: