The latest in baby and tot fashions, celebrity baby favorites, new baby product reviews, and baby boutique sales and promotions

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Cover that Ugly Car Seat! New Personalized Car Seat Covers


Introducing these fabulous car seat covers- personalized with your child's name. My daughter had to use my son's old car seat. I certainly was not going to buy a new one when his was in pristine condition. But.... it was blue and black. Everyone said "what a cute little boy" when I toted her around it (her baldness certainly did not help matters). If only I had one of these! They come in 8 solid colors with your choice of piping color and personalization. This weekend- Spend $99.00 or more and take off $10 bucks! Shop car seat covers and use voucher code TENOFF during checkout. Voucher is good on any order over $99, before shipping costs are added.

1 comment:

Christine said...

It was so good to meet you, in person, this morning!!

I tagged you for the Crazy Eights Meme at From Dates to Diapers!