The latest in baby and tot fashions, celebrity baby favorites, new baby product reviews, and baby boutique sales and promotions

Friday, August 18, 2006

The Most Luxurious Baby Blanket


I was recently contacted by the fine people from The Blankee Company who so graciously offered to send one of their blankets for me to "test" out. I was somewhat wary since I have an overabundance of blankets in my store at present time. But, I happily agreed and all I can say is - WOW! It was a busy day with my 2 kids running underfoot and I am trying to get out the door for our weekly happy hour for moms and kids (that is a whole other story, but I recommend to all other mommy groups- organize your own weekly happy hour. It keeps me sane! Contact me for further details). There sitting on my front porch was my box from The Blankee Company. I am such a sucker for packaging and my blanket was beautifully wrapped and tied with a satin bow. A blankee company card was included for an extra special touch. I pulled the blanket out and I was immediately struck by the absolutely softest material I have ever touched. Exquisite describes this fabulous blanket! I admit I wanted to curl up in this fine blanket - nevermind that is a very hot 95 degrees here in Atlanta. Super soft on both sides and trimmed in satin. I requested and received the cream with chocolate brown borders color combination. Very sophisticated and classy. They have a wide variety of color combinations to suit everyone's tastes. This blanket will make a perfect shower gift or new baby gift. Visit their online store today at http://www.theblankeecompany.com/. Thanks so much, Rebecca!

No comments: