The latest in baby and tot fashions, celebrity baby favorites, new baby product reviews, and baby boutique sales and promotions

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The Absolutely Perfect Pregnancy Journal


I remember when I was pregnant with my first child searching for the perfect pregnancy journal. It was my first baby and I wanted to have a special keepsake of those long pregnancy months. I was discouraged by what I found- books that had preprinted information (I wanted to write my own stuff) or books that just seemed downright juvenile (Come on- I am an intelligent woman! Why treat pregnant women as anything less?) Well I have discovered the perfect pregnancy journal from the lovely women of Tummy-Talk. According to the makers of the Tummy Talk books, these journals offer the following:
The Tummy Talk pregnancy book makes it easy to capture and collect every treasured moment from the time you get the good news until your baby’s first homecoming. This all-in-one album, scrapbook and keepsake journal can be completely customized by adding your mementos, journaling your thoughts and inserting your photos. You will create a truly one-of-a-kind keepsake that you and your child will look back on with fondness for years to come.Consisting of 105 unique pages, Tummy Talk will give you space to record all the cherished events from how you announced your pregnancy and your weekly thoughts to the experience of seeing your baby for the first time. Other special elements include scrapbook cut-outs that friends and family can use to write baby’s first love notes and special letterhead for the new family’s first letter anticipating baby’s arrival.
I love the added touch of a Swarovski crystal placed on each cover. How luxurious! The journals are available in three colors to please all tastes. This book will make the most impressive baby shower gift! You can order one at Tummy Talk. We are excited to offer one of these fine books as the prize for our next Avannabel Baby photo contest. Enter your cute baby photos December 15th- January 15th to win one of these journals or visit Tummy Talk to buy one today!

No comments: