The latest in baby and tot fashions, celebrity baby favorites, new baby product reviews, and baby boutique sales and promotions

Thursday, March 8, 2007

All Moms Need a Diapee & Wippee


I just love this invention by a fellow stay at home mommy. Diapees & Wipees are these great little pouches to hold wipes and a few diapers, instead of carrying one of those silly diaper bags with little ducks or such on them. Even with my first child, I was not one to carry a monstrous "diaper bag". I received much flack for only carrying my large purse (stuffed with every baby necessity) rather than a diaper bag like most moms. I guess even then, I yearned to maintain a part of my former (childless) self. So, needless to say, I love my diapee & wipee. I can take it to the gym or wherever. I even use it instead of a wallet. There is room to stuff a few odds and ends like your cell phone, debit card, and keys. Best of all, it comes in trendy fabrics. Right now, all diapees and wipees are on sale! Click here to find yours!

No comments: