The latest in baby and tot fashions, celebrity baby favorites, new baby product reviews, and baby boutique sales and promotions

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Hands Free Mobile Light Source for Mom




I so wish I had my hands on this product when I was a sleep deprived-up every 2 hours- breastfeeding new mom! I needed just a small light to nurse my babies in the night. A nightlight did not work because it disturbed my baby when she wasn't eating and actually trying to sleep. And we know how precious that time is! Finally- a solution from Mommy Bee Happy. Introducing a 100% hands free light source- the Babeebrite. Some of it's benefits include:




  • 90 degree adjustable arm


  • battery saving 7 minute auto-off (also an excellent tool to time breastfeeding sessions)


  • removable clip adjusts to surfaces up to 1 " thick


  • adds ease to nighttime activities such as diaper changing, midnight feedings, etc.check on baby without disturbing anyone


  • clip onto your pajamas/shirt pocket


You can get one for yourself at http://www.mommybeehappy.com/ or call 866.846.2068 toll-free. What a great idea and this is actually a baby product that can be used even when they are not babies anymore!

No comments: