The latest in baby and tot fashions, celebrity baby favorites, new baby product reviews, and baby boutique sales and promotions

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Vote For Us- $10 Off Coupon in Appreciation!



To my two(yes, only two!) followers,thank you! I resolve to blog more, much more in 2009. Just as soon as I find that trusty assistant..... Yes, I am looking to hire. The sooner the better! Interested candidates- please email me:)

We have entered
the first annual 2009 StartupNation Leading Moms in Business competition. They will rank the top 200 mom-run businesses across America as determined by popular vote. So.....we'd love to have your vote! You can vote for us here. No need to register or anything time consuming- just click vote once you are on our page. You can also read a bit more about me and why I so want to win the competition. You may vote once per day until March 31st. In appreciation, please use our $10 off coupon at Avannabel Baby . You must spend at least $50 to have the coupon apply properly. Simply insert code "IVOTED" into copuon voucher box during checkout. You can buy this sweet cupcake tutu set for yourlittle one's birthday. Feel free to share coupons and tell your friends about our contest (please!)

Thank you!

1 comment:

California Cozy said...

How to get a coupon for that cup cake dress...That really apt to my child....


Baby boutique