The latest in baby and tot fashions, celebrity baby favorites, new baby product reviews, and baby boutique sales and promotions

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Prepare for lots of oohs and aahs with our monogrammed poncho


My daughter wore to preschool today her new Skipping Hippos poncho. This delightful poncho is warm and fuzzy with lots of girly accents- pom pom fringe, hooded tassel, and we added this cute monogram to further the cuteness factor. We were stopped by lots of inquiring minds as to where to find such a great gift. My daughter has become a walking advertisement and I try to purchase many of the items I sell for her so I can give my customers educated answers and reviews of what I am selling. I can definitely recommend this
poncho....well made, quality fabric and just so cute! Makes a perfect Christmas gift! Hurry- our christmas monogramming deadline is Dec. 15th.

No comments: